Go large, get twin parallelograms! This system provides the same service as the Signature but on a larger scale.
With its stylish burgundy and blue colour scheme the Maxi System is a must for very big images, large multi apertures or those stunning long panoramics. Equally, the Maxi’s versatility ensures it is just as suited for cutting small mounts.
Use both parallelograms in unison for those dramatic large scale pieces. Work at one end for smaller work, using one parallelogram, as easy to use as the Signature Midi. The Maxi gives you the ultimate combination of elegance, jazz and practicability.
The system is designed for left or right handed use (alternative bevel cutter available).
- Multi coloured rail: deep purple erupts from the merge of burgundy and royal blue
- Squaring facility ensures the mountboard sheet is cut square
- Parallelograms offer additional support to the side of the mount
- Parallelograms provides the facility to repeat an identical cut, multiple times, without the need to mark up
- Straight and Bevel cutters attach onto the rail for smooth straight action
- Cutter Stops for precisely controlled corner cuts
- Mount Stop for effortless control and securing the mount while you work
- SprintMat supports the cut for a clean crisp bevelled edge
- Base supports the whole unit and ensures minimum effort required
- Surgical steel blade specifically manufactured for mount board cutting
- The system is designed for left or right handed use