With an eye catching burgundy anodized rail and two toned base, this beautiful and yet practical system encompasses everything you need to cut your mounts. Gain confidence with simple designs; open up your creative flair!
The Autograph offers you a clean, crisp and precise cut to professional standards. This is the most versatile and cost effective solution available today for anyone looking to raise his or her presentation skills.
A user friendly product; no previous experience required.
- Squaring facility ensures the mountboard sheet is cut square
- Calibrated Marker Gauge marks out the aperture accurately
- Straight and Bevel cutters attach onto the rail for smooth straight action
- Cutter Stops for precisely controlled corner cuts
- Mount Stop for effortless control and securing the mount while you work
- SprintMat supports the cut for a clean crisp bevelled edge
- Base supports the whole unit and ensures minimum effort required
- Surgical steel blade specifically manufactured for mount board cutting
- The system is designed for left or right handed use (alternative bevel cutter available)
Accessibility: Left or Right Handed Use
EXTRAS: Included in the package are 5 extra SprintMats, Mounting Muddles eBook, Mount Medley Manual eBook and the Longridge Corner Gauge.
Longridge Corner Gauge is a measuring tool, used for mount decoration – super handy when using the bone for embossing!
Mounting Muddles is your starter guide to mounting, packed with information on what mountboard to use, how to get the measurements right and how to present your work.
Mount Medley Manual provides you with a range of easy and more complex designs to get stuck into with your mount cutter. Ever wondered how to do a double mount, step mount or a star? It’s all in here!