With its stunning, royal blue, anodised guide rail unit and two toned base, the Signature takes the engineering technology of the original Autograph model to new levels providing greater speed, proficiency and simplicity.
The calibrated parallelogram feature not only squeezes human error to an absolute minimum but also enables repetition projects to be completed in a matter of minutes. This will be of particular interest to those who tend to have images of the same size and wish to cut a range of standard size mounts on a regular basis.
- Squaring facility ensures the mountboard sheet is cut square
- Calibrated Marker Gauge marks out the aperture accurately
- Straight and Bevel cutters attach onto the rail for smooth straight action
- Cutter Stops for precisely controlled corner cuts
- Mount Stop for effortless control and securing the mount while you work
- SprintMat supports the cut for a clean crisp bevelled edge
- Base supports the whole unit and ensures minimum effort required
- Surgical steel blade specifically manufactured for mount board cutting
- The system is designed for left or right handed use (alternative bevel cutter available)