Go large, get twin parallelograms! This system provides the same service as the Signature but on a larger scale.
With its stylish burgundy and blue colour scheme the Maxi System is a must for very big images, large multi apertures or those stunning long panoramics. Equally, the Maxi’s versatility ensures it is just as suited for cutting small mounts.
Use both parallelograms in unison for those dramatic large scale pieces. Work at one end for smaller work, using one parallelogram, as easy to use as the Signature Midi. The Maxi gives you the ultimate combination of elegance, jazz and practicability.
The system is designed for left or right handed use (alternative bevel cutter available).
- Multi coloured rail: deep purple erupts from the merge of burgundy and royal blue
- Squaring facility ensures the mountboard sheet is cut square
- Parallelograms offer additional support to the side of the mount
- Parallelograms provides the facility to repeat an identical cut, multiple times, without the need to mark up
- Straight and Bevel cutters attach onto the rail for smooth straight action
- Cutter Stops for precisely controlled corner cuts
- Mount Stop for effortless control and securing the mount while you work
- SprintMat supports the cut for a clean crisp bevelled edge
- Base supports the whole unit and ensures minimum effort required
- Surgical steel blade specifically manufactured for mount board cutting
- The system is designed for left or right handed use
Accessibility: Left or Right Handed Use
Colour: Multi Toned
EXTRAS: Included in the package are 5 extra SprintMats, Mounting Muddles eBook, Mount Medley Manual eBook and the Longridge Corner Gauge.
Longridge Corner Gauge is a measuring tool, used for mount decoration – super handy when using the bone for embossing!
Mounting Muddles is your starter guide to mounting, packed with information on what mountboard to use, how to get the measurements right and how to present your work.
Mount Medley Manual provides you with a range of easy and more complex designs to get stuck into with your mount cutter. Ever wondered how to do a double mount, step mount or a star? It’s all in here!